Tuesday 10 September 2013

Catching up

So summer holidays are over and gaming is moving back into full swing again, which means writing slightly more blog entries than I have over the past couple of months.

So whats been happening over the summer?

Well GENCON happened and thanks to my wonderful ninja shopper Dawn (@sassylady1970) I was able to get my hands on some new M2e goodies just a couple of days after the event.  I've talked at length about my thoughts on M2e over on Malifools but suffice to say I am very happy with my purchases.  So much so that I have decided that I will be going to Adepticon again next year for nearly 4 days of Malifaux goodness. 

Of course this means I have to start painting a new crew and I'll be talking about that in future posts.

What else, oh the Zombicide rulebooks for both Toxic City Mall and Prison Outbreak have been published and the first part of the Kickstarter is supposed to be shipping within the next couple of weeks.  Zombicide Season 1 remains a firm favourite within the Marshall household and everyone is looking forward to getting the expansions and wielding the chainsaws again.

Painting continues on my Saga force for the upcoming Sagamath.  I've got 2 points done so far with another 4 in various stages of paint.  Its not until November so I'm pretty hopeful that I'll get it all done, though I do need to get my painting mojo back - I'm just not in a painting mood at the moment and its becoming a chore rather than something that I want to do.  Still if I do get it done then I can work on my Bushido figures (Savage Wave) and my gang for Dead Mans Hand (the Hellcats)

Well that was odd as this sort of turned into one of those essays you used to get at school, you know the 'What I did on my Holidays' one.  Guess that's what I get after not updating for a couple of months.  Hopefully slightly more regular updates from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment